Oatmeal Banana Dog Biscuits
Okay so, remember our favourite Oatmeal Pet Head shampoo? I was washing Bruno after a long muddy walk and the scent of that delicious shampoo was making me want to bake so badly! So in light of that, I came up with these bite sized oaty banana dog cookies which were super fun and easy to make.
The ingredients we used were:
- A cup of oats
- A squeeze of organic honey
- A large tablespoon dollop of natural peanut butter
- One ripe banana
If you want to recreate these tasty little treats then all you have to do is:
- Get the oven on to 180 degrees (with fan).
- Blend the cup of oats into a flower like consistency. (Not all of it though! Keep a little of it to one side for sprinkling on the your table top in a bit).
- In a bowl mash up one banana, add a large dollop of natural peanut butter and a generous squeeze of honey.
- Combine all of this with the oat flower either by stirring or blending depending your desired consistency. We wanted them to be a little more smooth so we chose to blitz it up in a blender.
- Sprinkle the remaining flower onto your counter and roll out your cookie mix, now, with any cutter you choose: cut up all your little cookies into your desired size and shape.
- Now stick them in the oven. As we used a shot glass, we found that 7 mins was absolutely plenty for our cookies, however if your cookies are a little bigger you may want to leave them in for up to 10 mins.