After learning about the benefits of slow feeding I have been searching for fun solutions which you can incorporate into your everyday life. My newest discovery has been these gorgeous snuffle mats for animals of all sizes, big and small.
These adorable mats are covered in multitextured fleece details which create the perfect opportunity to hide some small dry treats throughout all of the little spaces, tunnels and flaps. It really does what it says on the tin. You hide the treats and your pet will be sure to snuffle away at the mat in order to discover the hidden surprises.
- These mats are a way to ensure your pet engages in stimulating play. This will be sure to reduce destructive behaviour and anxiety as your pet is occupied and entertained which is great for developing independent play time skills.
- This mat encourages and reinforces slow feeding habits as your pet has to do a little work for their treats. Making them work a little for their treats is a great way to ensure you maintain the relationship between treat and reward.
- The mat features non slip grips at the bottom to ensure that playtime is always safe.
- Can be used for slow feeding at mealtimes so long as your pet is on a dry food diet.
- The range of shapes on the mat ensure that your pet will stay engaged for longer periods of time and also offers different levels of challenge and difficulty in your pet's scavenger hunt.
- Easy to fold away and store.
- Super easy to wash and clean.
- Comes in a range of shapes and sizes
- Perfect for all animals: dogs, cats, pigs, guinea pigs, pony, hamster, rabbits